We are now 4 weeks into the RMM Interface Testnet, and the response from our community has been amazing. Since the beta launch, we have collected a litany of detailed bug reports, feature requests, and UX feedback. I bring great news, the devs have been doing something.
Beta 5 is now live at app.primitive.finance.
- Alchemy: Using Alchemy as our default web3 provider, connecting a wallet is no longer necessary to view top pools.
- Create Pools: Creating new pools using the Add Liquidity page is now enabled and functional.
- Disable Permit: Introduced a new user setting that enables users to choose between permit and approve when using permit-enabled tokens.
- General stability improvements from integrating the newly released rmm-ethers package.
- 2-3x loading time improvements across the interface.
- Removing liquidity is now fully functional, no more crashing.
- Transaction notification log is now working.
- Transaction processing speed improved.
- Pools accessible without injected provider connection due to Alchemy provider.
- Design Refresh: We are currently preparing a complete design overhaul. The UX of the interface will not change much, but this new design system is a 10x improvement aesthetically.
- Wallet Improvements: Next up on the priority list is adding additional wallet types, such as Wallet Connect, and improving the UX for changing networks and connecting wallets.
- Protocol Onboarding: RMM-01 is a complicated protocol, and while we love answering questions in the discord, we are building a more comprehensive onboarding process into the RMM Interface.
- Improved Transaction History: A history of transactions populated via rmm-ethers will be available to view the name of the transaction and status.
To make bug reports or feature requests, please visit primitive.canny.io.